i-Tech, Subsea 7's autonomous remote intervention technology division, has secured contract extensions from two separate...
i-Tech’s System Integration Testing (SIT) provides the opportunity to ensure prior to mobilisation that ROVs and associated tooling are compatible with the controls and subsea structures which will be encountered during the contracted workscope.
SIT’s highlight any issues and consequently allow adjustments to be made in a controlled onshore environment.
- Highlight and rectify any problematic areas between the subsea hardware and intervention tooling interfaces prior to offshore use
- Confirm interface sea markings conform to structure general arrangement drawings
- Confirm tooling matrix set-up information is consistent with structure interfaces
- Confirm subsea operating criteria data is consistent with structure component data
- Confirm the offshore operations procedures accurately describre the task
i-Tech is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a contract for drill support...
Subsea 7's specialist remote intervention technology division, i-Tech, has been awarded contracts across a range...