Water weight bags are simple and safe water filled crane test weights designed to provide proof load testing instead of traditional solid load test weights.
DOOWIN load test water weight bags are designed for proof load testing the lifting equipment and structures that request proof load weight testing, when it’s newly finished or periodic check or maintenance. Such as crane load testing, beam load test, lifeboat davit load test, derrick load testing, overhead crane load test. So, this water-filled water weight bags offer one kind of innovative crane load test weights solution. Most noteworthy, it has the advantages of Safety, Economy, Convenience, and High Efficiency.
Features and advantages
- Made from heavy-duty UV-resistance PVC coating fabrics
- Made in Germany material is available on request
- Heavy-duty webbing harness terminates with single lifting ring
- Equipped with all accessories, ready for use
- Multi size are available for unlimited variants of load test weight
- 6:1 Safety Factor Type certificated by drop test
- BV third-party certificate comply with LEEA 051
- Easy to handle and operate to enhance the work efficiency
DOOWIN offer the load test water weight bags from 1t to 100t. We also can make customized size and capacity load test water bags upon request. The load weight less than 100t can use one single water weight load test water bags to perform. For the load test over 100ton, can use several water weight load test water bags together to perform
DOOWIN offer water filled proof load bags used for the low headroom bridge crane load test when the testing operation has low headroom.
All DOOWIN load test water-filled weight bags are manufactured and tested comply with LEEA 051. Each load test water weight bag is tested prior to shipping. We also can provide customers with the BV, LR, ABS third-party certificate.