DOOWIN inflatable vertical single-point pipeline buoyancy units can be used for the buoyancy support for the cable, pipeline installation or towing. The vertical single point buoyancy bag is a unique enclosed pipeline buoyancy unit. It only has one single lifting point. So it can work at large angle, similar to the parachute-type air lift bags.
Vertical single point buoyancy bags are made of heavy-duty PVC-coated fabric material complying with IMCA D-016. Each enclosed mono-buoyancy unit is fitted with pressure relief valves, and filling / discharge ball valves. One internal strop is used to connect the top lifting point with the bottom lifting point. DOOWIN make vertical buoyancy bags with capacity less than 5t. For the bigger capacity, you can choose our parachute-type air lift bags.
Features of vertical buoyancy bags
- Made of high-tensile and UV-stabilized PVC coating fabric material
- Comply with IMCA D-016, 5:1 safety factor design
- 5cm RF welded seams
- Auto-pressure relief valves are equipped
- High-strength internal connecting straps
- One single lifting point design, special designed lifting hook
- Reinforced end part design
- Certificated by drop test
- Equipped with 2 x 0.75in standard ball valves
DOOWIN inflatable pipeline buoyancy units have other two main products, including cylindrical shape enclosed air lift bags, and twin inflatable buoyancy bags. DOOWIN have twin inflatable buoyancy bags for the pipeline, cable installation as pontoon. Twin inflatable buoyancy bags have two independent chambers. The pipeline or cable can be put on the middle support sheet easily. There are many cord fasteners on the body of pipeline floater in order to fix it with pipeline easily.