Designed for quick connection of hydraulic circuits, our high-performance MPX couplings meet the toughest industrial demands. The non-spill design, compliant with ISO 16 028 standards, protects circuit integrity and the environment. Safety features include locking by a simple rotation, with a mechanism that prevents accidental reversal of the locking sleeve.
- Connections to machinery
- Injection molding machinery
- Core pulling circuits
Automatic connection is achieved simply by pushing the plug into the socket.
The MPX avoids the introduction of air into hydraulic circuits whilst assuring no pollution of the working area. Prior to connection, the flush-faces may be easily wiped to prevent contamination of the circuits.
Safety locking feature
A safety pin prevents accidental pulling back of the sleeve. To activate this safety feature, a simple rotation of the sleeve after connection is required.
- High-tensile steel with anti-corrosion treatment
- Excellent resistance to high temperatures
- Optimum flow
- Bore diameters: 6mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 25mm
- Maximum working pressure: 315bar
- Operating temperatures: -15°C to +18°C