Stäubli Corporation is exhibiting at the 2013 Offshore Technology Conference and Exhibition.The event, which is...
Clean break, robust and easy to handle, SPX quick couplings are ideal for hydraulic connections in challenging environments. The non-spill, flush-face design ensures that no air enters the circuits. The couplings are also environmentally friendly, as they prevent the escape of contaminants into the work area. A high number of locking balls ensure a robust lock with a large-surface contact area.
The SPX range is very comprehensive, offering numerous possibilities to customize the solution to your specific application.
- High mechanical-strength stainless steel (standard)
- High mechanical-strength and high corrosion-resistant stainless steel (optional)
- Color coding
- Anti-dust protection
- Metal protective dust caps
- Connection under residual pressure (optional feature)
- Panel mount version available
- Bore diameters: 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm
- Maximum working pressure: 450bar
- Operating temperatures: -15°C to +150°C
Staubli, a market leader in quick-release coupling systems, has released a free white paper on...
Staubli's modular range of quick release couplings are designed for applications in all industrial sectors...
Stäubli Corporation, a leading manufacturer of quick connector systems, announces the introduction of the HMO...