Clean break, robust and easy to handle, SPX quick couplings are ideal for hydraulic connections in challenging environments. The non-spill, flush-face design ensures that no air enters the circuits. The couplings are also environmentally friendly, as they prevent the escape of contaminants into the work area. A high number of locking balls ensure a robust lock with a large-surface contact area.
The SPX range is very comprehensive, offering numerous possibilities to customize the solution to your specific application.
- High mechanical-strength stainless steel (standard)
- High mechanical-strength and high corrosion-resistant stainless steel (optional)
- Color coding
- Anti-dust protection
- Metal protective dust caps
- Connection under residual pressure (optional feature)
- Panel mount version available
- Bore diameters: 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm
- Maximum working pressure: 450bar
- Operating temperatures: -15°C to +150°C