Stäubli Corporation is exhibiting at the 2013 Offshore Technology Conference and Exhibition.The event, which is...
Our flat-face SCB range allows non-spill, clean break connections and disconnections, while the coupling’s internal design offers excellent flow rate. Along with standard automatic locking, the SCB is also available in a screw-on version for onboard applications.
- All fluids
- AISI Type 316L stainless steel
- Locking-sleeve in cuproaluminum (screw-type model)
- Various types of seals
- Safety locking with automatic engagement at connection
- Screw locking version available
- Color-coding for visual identification
- Bore diameters: 4mm, 8mm, 12mm, 20mm
- Maximum working pressure: 160bar
- Operating temperatures: -45°C to +250°C
Staubli, a market leader in quick-release coupling systems, has released a free white paper on...
Staubli's modular range of quick release couplings are designed for applications in all industrial sectors...
Stäubli Corporation, a leading manufacturer of quick connector systems, announces the introduction of the HMO...