Layher Allround Scaffolding has met the profitability, safety, and efficiency needs of companies across a...
Layher’s scaffold towers and support systems are quick and easy to assemble, and can support heavy loads. Loadings can be increased by using reinforced head jacks and base jacks, as well as additional bracing and joining standards, all of which are offered by Layher.
Allround scaffolding heavy-duty towers and columns can be used where traditional scaffolding towers can’t bear the load. For an increase of load capacity for individual standards, heavy-duty spindles, and top and bottom collars can be provided.
Benefits of heavy-duty scaffolding towers include:
- Modern system technology
- High load-bearing capacity from 4,500lb (20kN) a tower, expandable to 10,000lb (50kN).
- High-quality components
- Stable structure from base out
- Adaptable-components can be used for propping or general scaffolding
- Simple assembly and disassembly: logical assembly sequence, exact height adjustment, type-tested
- Ensured safety-load-locking claw connection
- ISO 9001 TUV certified
- Economics-optimized, system-based, easy-to-use high-quality products
Layher is well aware of the fundamental role of accessories, and offers a comprehensive range...
Layher would like to thank everyone who came to their stall at the 2017 Conexpo,...
Layher's Allround Lightweight modular scaffolding system features increased load-bearing capacity, lighter components and an AUtoLock...