News, views and contacts from the global Offshore industry
 

Industry Projects

Our project area provides a repository of past, present and future projects within the industry. As well as providing an overview of the changing market landscape, this section offers access to the suppliers involved in each project.

Latest Industry Projects

Valhall Oilfield, North Sea, Norway
The Valhall field was discovered in 1975 and came online in 1982. It is operated by BP, which holds a 35.95% interest, while the remaining 64.05% interest is held by Hess... > read more
Shwe Natural Gas Project, Myanmar
The Shwe Natural Gas project consists of the Shwe, Shwe Phyu and Mya offshore gas fields, located in blocks A-1 and A-3 of the Bay of Bengal,...

Atlanta Field, Block BS-4, Santos Basin, Brazil
Atlanta Field is a post-salt oil field located 185km off the coast of Rio de Janeiro in Block BS-4 of Santos Basin, at a water depth of 1,550m. First production from the field is expected in...

West Delta Deep Marine (WDDM) Development, Egypt
West Delta Deep Marine (WDDM) concession in the Mediterranean Sea comprises 19 gas fields, of which 12 fields (Scarab, Saffron, Simian, Sienna, Sapphire, Serpent, Saurus, Sequoia,...

Buzios (formerly Franco) Field, Cessão Onerosa Region, Santos Basin, Brazil
Buzios (formerly Franco) field is located within the Cessão Onerosa (Transfer of Rights) region of the pre-salt Santos...

Jack / St Malo Deepwater Oil Project, Gulf of Mexico, United States of America
The Jack / St Malo deepwater project comprises the joint development of the Jack and St Malo oilfields, which are situated in the Gulf of...

All Projects Alphabetically

A

Top

Å

Top

B

Top

C

Top

D

Top

E

Top

F

Top

G

Top

H

Top

I

Top

J

Top

K

Top

L

Top

M

Top

N

Top

O

Top

P

Top

Q

Top

R

Top

S

Top

T

Top

U

Top

V

Top

W

Top

X

Top

Y

Top

Z

Top

cachename:Projectscachekey:rd-1665407042_-1874280820_rd-488908060_1460672566_ap1460672566_-1874280820_31744826